As the healthcare industry continues to evolve, certified healthcare professionals will become increasingly more essential. Medical billers play a significant role within the healthcare landscape by ensuring that healthcare facilities and insurance companies are accurately submitting health insurance claims for services rendered in a medical facility. The medical billing credential is vital to the financial success of the professional healthcare services claims process. Without billers, healthcare providers couldn’t be reimbursed for the procedures they perform.
Our 8-week CPB® training course will teach you how to bill as well as prepare you to pass the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) Certified Professional Biller national board exam. No prior healthcare experience required.
Facilitated by an AAPC Certified Instructor, our boutique-style classes ensure each student receives an individualized learning experience. At the conclusion of your course, you will:
- Understand various types of insurance plans
- Have knowledge of CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II coding guidelines
- Know how to submit claims compliant with government regulations and private payer policies
- Understand the life cycle of a medical billing claim and how to improve the revenue cycle
- Have expertise in effective claim follow-up, patient follow-up, and denial resolution
- Training Dates: Monday & Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Course Supplies: All course supplies are included in registration costs and will be provided on the first day of class
- Location: 5800 Lake Wright Drive, Suite #302 | Norfolk, VA 23502
- Prerequisites: High school diploma or GED and basic computer skills
Registration & Payment Options
Course registration includes the following:
- Course Books
- 1 Year AAPC Membership
- The AAPC National Board Exam
Course tuition is $2,150. We offer two (2) payment options. Pay in full or sign up for our payment plan.
- Payment Option 1: Register in full and receive a 5% discount, bringing the course total to $2,042.50! This offer cannot be combined with any other course promotions.
- Payment Option 2: Opting for the payment plan option, you will be required to pay $500 to reserve your seat, followed by scheduled automated installments. Click the “Register Here” button below, then the payment plan option to access the payment schedule.
Payment Terms & Conditions. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. If participating in the payment plan, all scheduled payments must be made within three (3) business days of the automated scheduled payment date or participant will be withdrawn from the course.